HPI Apache C1 Flux - 1/8 4WD Desert Buggy
$849.00 was $899.00
This product is currently sold out.
The HPI APACHE C1 4WD FLUX BRUSHLESS BUGGY is the ultimate in 1/8th scale desert and all-terrain fun! With HB RACE DNA suspension system from the World Championship Winning HB D8 buggy and FLUX Brushless power to all 4 wheels, it’s ready for competition straight out of the box. Add the legendary HPI durability and you have yourself a no-compromise, bash-proof 4WD machine for all day, all-terrain fun. Rounding off the package are scale replica Yokohama Geolandar off-road tyres and a detailed, pre-painted realistic desert buggy cage-style body, complete with spare tyre and driver and co-driver figures! The Apache C1 is modelled on the full-size 'Class 1' desert racing buggies that run in the actual Baja 1000 long-distance races. This scale version is based on the HB D8 buggy and the HPI Vorza, which are both legends in their own right: the D8 is a World Champion and the Vorza is a Guinness World Record holder! The unique monocoque suspension arms, race-winning suspension with Big Bore shocks and super-durable shaft 4WD drivetrain all combine to make a durable and versatile chassis that can handle whatever you and the track can throw at it! The Q-Base ESC and Alphastar 2350Kv brushless motor can handle twin 2S LiPo battery packs to let the Apache C1 really stretch its legs on any on-road or off-road surface, thanks to the scale all-terrain tyres. With dual batteries fitted into the adjustable battery box, you can pack up to 14.8 volts of power into the car to experience wild acceleration, huge rooster tails of dirt and awesome top speeds! When you’re ready to get a step up on the competition, the Apache C1 is ready to be fitted with the full range of Hara Edition D8 option parts from Team HB to give you even more tuning options!Features:
- Pre-Assembled 1/8th scale Desert Racing Buggy
- Based on the World Champion D8 buggy
- TF-40/RF-40 2.4GHz 3-channel radio system with failsafe and drop-down steering wheel
- Powerful & waterproof steering servo
- 4mm aluminium chassis with centralized weight balance
- Waterproof receiver box
- Composite chassis braces for extra driving feel
- Tough oil-filled gear differentials
- Spiral-cut diff gears for extra durability
- Unique monocoque suspension arms
- Front universal dogbones
- Silicone oil-filled Big Bore shocks with threaded bodies
- HB Inverse Steering Block Design front end
- Realistic Yokohama Geolandar off-road tires
- Scale off-road wheels
- Aluminium shock towers have multiple shock mounting positions
- Quick access to all critical maintenance points
- Dual bellcrank steering with aluminium drag link
- Cam type servo saver
- All socket head hardware
- Full set of rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Fits any optional 1/8th buggy wheel
Wheelbase: 375mm (adjustable)
Drivetrain: Full-Time Shaft 4WD
Required for Operation:
2 matching Battery Packs
Note: the battery packs required for the Apache C1 are two NiMH (up to 8-cell 'flat' type packs) or two identical high-quality LiPo batteries with at least 4000mAh capacity and 25C discharge rate.
Like our Facebook page today and lookout for attractive deals and promotions!
Visit our store today to view more of our products.
410 Joo Chiat Road
+65 6996-1238 (store)
Disclaimer - All product specifications/features are manufacturer claims. InTrigg Hobbies does not take responsibility for any damages and/or injuries arising from customer's wrongful usage or abuse. Such will be the cases of the product coming into contact with water, dropping of product from heights or incorrect care for the product.