WLToys 184012 - 1/18, 4WD F1 Race Car
This product is currently sold out.
WLToys 184012: 1/18th scale, 4WD F1 Race Car!
The new F1-styled, race car by WLToys is now available! At 1/18th scale, this digital proportional RC car will definitely cause heads to turn!
Featuring a full-time 4-wheel-drive system that provides superior grip and improved handling, the F1 is claimed to reach speeds to 45km/h! Low profile touring tires give it added traction for the more enthusiastic driver!
Installed with an efficient 390-size brushed motor coupled with a 7.4V Li-Po battery, the car can hit speeds of approximately 45km/h* on high-traction surfaces.
Built on a durable plastic chassis, the car is both durable, lightweight and can withstand light knocks and bumps.
- Shaft-driven 4WD system
- Independent suspension system all round
- 2.4GHz digital proportional radio system
- Upgraded 390-sized brushed motor
- 7.4V Lithium rechargeable battery powered (faster than using Ni-Mh batteries)
- Low profile high-grip touring car wheels/tires set
- Waterproof electronics*
- Front foam bumper
- New, sleek body shell design
- 1 x Fully assembled RC Car
- 1 x 2.4GHz, digital proportional radio controller with trims
- 1 x 2S, 7.4V, 1100mAh Li-Po rechargeable battery
- 1 x Power adapter + balanced charger
- 1 x Hex wrench (plastic)
- 1 x Instruction manual
Like our Facebook page today and lookout for attractive deals and promotions!
Disclaimer - All product specifications/features are manufacturer claims. InTrigg Hobbies does not take responsibility for any damages and/or injuries arising from customer's wrongful usage or abuse. Such will be the cases of the product coming into contact with water, dropping of product from heights or incorrect care for rechargeable battery.
*Please note that the waterproof electronics and the car's ability to achieve speeds of 45km/h, are both manufacturer claims. InTrigg Hobbies does not claim any responsibility should the product not meet these requirements. As such we highly recommend not running the car in wet conditions. Driving the car at high speeds, whilst generally safe, but we do caution all customers to do so under ideal conditions (ie. wide, level paved-roads with little or no traffic at all).