Scalextric C8515 - Scalextric Easy-Fit Digital Chip (DPR)
This product is currently sold out.
The Scalextric C8515 - Easy-fit Digital Chip (DPR).
Scalextric Digital represents a ground breaking step forward in the way Scalextric is played. Now, with the DIGITAL system, up to six cars can race on one lane*. At the press of a button, drivers can switch lanes for overtaking and blocking!EASYFIT DIGITAL PLUG
Most cars produced from 2007 onwards will have, as standard, a socket on the car where the EasyFit Digital Plug is connected to convert the car for use on a SCALEXTRIC DIGITAL layout. C8515 EasyFit Digital Plug is suitable for fitting to standard DPR Scalextric cars.
The conversion only requires a small screw-driver and takes less than sixty seconds to perform.
1. Unscrew the panel on the base of the car and disconnect the braid-to-motor wiring plug.
2. Connect the EasyFit Digital Plug to the braid-to-motor wiring plug.
3. Replace the retaining screw to secure the EasyFit Digital Plug to the chassis.
- The EasyFit Digital Plug offer a 'plug and play' solution - DPR Scalextric cars to be digitised in under sixty seconds.
- Each C8515 EasyFit Digital Plug can be transferred easily from one car to another.
- There is no need for a soldering iron or modelling expertise.
- C8515 EasyFit Digital Plug is suitable for fitting to standard DPR Scalextric cars.
- To convert open-wheeled single-seat F1 style DPR Scalextric cars to Digital, use C8516 F1 EasyFit Digital Plug.
- Many non-DPR Scalextric cars can be converted to Digital using C7005 digital chip.
*Use in conjunction with 4-car and 6-car Scalextric Digital Powerbases.
Like our Facebook page today and lookout for attractive deals and promotions!
We are the authorised distributor for NSR slot racing products in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam. We carry a wide range of spare parts and upgrades. We also offer after-sales services - troubleshooting/diagnosis, servicing/cleaning, change of parts and product advice/training.
Disclaimer - All product specifications/features are manufacturer claims. InTrigg Hobbies does not take responsibility for any damages and/or injuries arising from customer's wrongful usage or abuse. Such will be the cases of the product coming into contact with water, dropping of product from heights or incorrect care for the product.