NSR-Set 09 1of2 Porsche 908/3 1st & 2nd Targa Florio 1970 Ltd. Ed. #12 & #40
$292.50 was $325.00
This product is currently sold out.
NSR slot - 1/32nd scale professional slot racing cars and products.
NSR Porsche 908/3 Gulf Targa Florio 1970 - Limited Edition of 450 units worldwide.
This first box set includes two of the four cars that compose the "Poker aces".
- Porsche 908/3 No.12 Jo Siffert and Brian Redman - Winner
- Porsche 908/3 No.40 Leo Kinnunen and Pedro Rodríguez - Second place
NSR 1/32 Slot Cars are made in Italy and fitted with performance chassis and racing parts.
- High tech NSR components
- Competitive straight out the box
- Shark motor 20000 rpm @ 12 Volts 164 gr/cm
- NEW racing bushings
- NEW Motor mount EVO
- Special aluminium rims with AIR SYSTEM technology
- Adjustable front axle ride height
- Soft compound tyres, give an exceptional grip on any kind of track surface
The NSR range of slot cars is undoubtedly one of the best built in the world. 100% hand-made in Italy, these slot cars are perhaps unrivalled in most slot racing competitions. Racking in multiple championship wins over the past years, NSR has a very good reputation of producing race-quality cars straight out of the box.
Completely suitable/compatible on all leading track manufacturers (Scalextric, Ninco and Carrera). Some buy to race. Some buy to collect. What's your choice?
- 1/32nd scale
- SW motor layout
- adjustable front ride height
- adjustable front/rear track width
- 2 x fully assembled and detailed slot car
Like our Facebook page today and lookout for attractive deals and promotions!
Visit our store today to view more of our products.
410 Joo Chiat Road
+65 6996-1238 (store)
We are the authorised distributor for NSR slot racing products in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam. We carry a wide range of spare parts and upgrades. We also offer after-sales services - troubleshooting/diagnosis, servicing/cleaning, change of parts and product advice/training.
Disclaimer - All product specifications/features are manufacturer claims. InTrigg Hobbies does not take responsibility for any damages and/or injuries arising from customer's wrongful usage or abuse. Such will be the cases of the product coming into contact with water, dropping of product from heights or incorrect care for the product.