HPI Sprint 2 Sport 1969 Mustang - 1/10 4WD Touring/Drift Car
$359.00 was $399.00
This product is currently sold out.
HPI Sprint 2 Sport - 1/10th Scale Pre-Assembled 4WD Touring Car with Painted 1969 Ford Mustang RTR-X Body
World Champion Drifter Vaughn Gittin Jr. and the Need for Speed crew teamed up to build this one-of-a-kind, fully-functional Street, Track and Drift machine, and this is the official, authorized RC replica, only from HPI! Balancing 5.0 liters of tire-shredding American horsepower with vintage American, Japanese, European and Drift culture inspired design influences, Vaughn has incorporated state-of-the-art technology while retaining a nostalgic feel into his vision for the 1969 Ford Mustang's timeless body. The RTR-X was designed and built from the ground up to be driven hard; the RTR-X is NOT a trailer queen. While Vaughn will be the only one behind the wheel thrashing it, the entire world will be able to enjoy driving the HPI 1/10th scale RTR-X. The RTR Sprint 2 Sport is a fun, easy to drive and simple to maintain street car, featuring a completely pre-assembled race car chassis for amazing fun and loads of action! We've packed in all the latest features like 2.4GHz control and complete waterproof protection! The chassis is factory assembled right out of the box, making the Sprint 2 Sport a quick and easy way to get straight into driving, racing and honing your skills! This is a complete racing machine that looks and drives just like the real thing!
- Officially licensed 1969 Ford Mustang RTR-X muscle car body
- Officially licensed by Ford and Vaughn Gittin
- Two complete sets of custom green wheels with one set of drift tyres and one set of grip tyres
- 2.4 GHz radio system for crystal-free, comfortable control
- Waterproof SP-15WP electronic speed control with LiPo safety cut-off
- Waterproof SF-10W steering servo
- Enclosed receiver box
- Orange anodized aluminium chassis parts
- Two sets of wheels and tyres provided for grip and drift fun
- Foam bumper protects the car from potentially damaging impacts
- Adjustable body posts allow you to mount a variety of different bodies without trimming or replacing the posts
- Adjustable turnbuckles to fine tune your suspension
- Complete set of ball bearings for a smooth and efficient drivetrain
- Oil-filled coil-over shock absorbers
- 2 degree and 3 degree rear hubs for additional tuning choices
- Durable injected moulded nylon main chassis
- Front and rear shock towers with optimized shock absorber and camber link positions for ideal suspension geometry
- Optional low profile front shock tower is included in the kit which allows the use of the full range of HPI 190mm to 210mm wide bodies
- Droop screws allow you to "race tune" your suspension settings
- Precise bellcrank steering
Like our Facebook page today and lookout for attractive deals and promotions!
Visit our store today to view more of our products.
410 Joo Chiat Road
+65 6996-1238 (store)
Disclaimer - All product specifications/features are manufacturer claims. InTrigg Hobbies does not take responsibility for any damages and/or injuries arising from customer's wrongful usage or abuse. Such will be the cases of the product coming into contact with water, dropping of product from heights or incorrect care for rechargeable battery.