HPI Micro RS4
This variant is currently sold out
HPI MICRO RS4: Various models
The Micro RS4 is super-easy to drive and get familiar with – all you have to do is install the batteries, plug it in and switch on the radio and car. It’s that easy! To drive the car, simply pick up the controller with your left hand, put your left index finger into the trigger area, and then put your right hand on the steering wheel – it’s as natural as driving a real car! Turn the wheel to go left and right, and gently pull on the trigger with your left index finger to go forwards. To stop the car, gently push away from you with your left index finger - hold it there to go into reverse. It takes only seconds to get used to this easy operation, and in no time at all you’ll be ripping off awesome GRC moves!
The Micro RS4 features a smooth 4WD system to give you the best handling anywhere you drive. The belt drive runs down the length of the chassis from the direct-drive rear axle to the front differential for an efficient and elegant drive system that gives you the perfect amount of grip at the front and rear!.
Unique F1-style front shock absorbers provide a smooth steering response for great control. Independent front suspension is the ideal solution for a car this size, allowing your steering inputs to directly affect the direction and control of the car. You'll feel as if you're actually in the car, steering it around corners!
With its 4WD belt-drive system and grippy real rubber tires, the Micro RS4 is easy to drive on any smooth surface! Concrete, short carpet and even tarmac or asphalt are all ideal racing surfaces that were made for your car - you'll feel like a real racing driver with the Micro RS4!
- Pre-Built, Ready to Run 1/18th scale racing car
- Officially licensed replica of Vaughn Gittin Jr.'s 1969 Ford Mustang RTR-X
- Drives just like a larger RC car!
- 4WD for maximum control and speed
- Belt drivetrain for efficient power transfer to front wheels
- Double-wishbone independent front suspension
- Coil-over inboard cantilever front shocks
- Front universal dogbones
- Front and rear differentials for maximum drivetrain efficiency
- Fully equipped with ball bearings for maximum efficiency
- EN-2 electronic speed control for total control
- 2.4GHz radio system for long range reception, no frequency crystals needed
- 180-size motor for fast speeds and quick acceleration
- 6v 1200mAh battery for long driving times and plenty of power
- AC wall charger included for extra convenience
- 4 AA batteries included for transmitter
- Length: ~220mm
- Width: ~105mm
- Height: ~80mm
- Wheelbase: 140mm
- Tire Diameter: 36mm
- Drivetrain: Full-Time Belt 4WD
Like our Facebook page today and lookout for attractive deals and promotions!
Disclaimer - All product specifications/features are manufacturer claims. InTrigg Hobbies does not take responsibility for any damages and/or injuries arising from customer's wrongful usage or abuse. Such will be the cases of the product coming into contact with water, dropping of product from heights or incorrect care for the product.