HPI Ken Block 1965 Ford Mustang Hoonicorn RTR
This product is currently sold out.
The full-size Hoonicorn RTR is the amazing car featured in Ken Block's Gymkhana SEVEN video that sent the motorsport fans into a frenzy - and now YOU can have a 1/10th scale version to drive yourself! Replicating the chopped, slammed and massaged look of the real 1965 Ford Mustang the Hoonicorn RTR is based on, the official HPI Racing replica version features the same gigantic supercharger air scoop, same paint scheme and even the same wheels as the real thing! With a high-traction full-time shaft 4WD providing the go power, this electric-powered version will let you pull off the same wild action as Ken Block himself - in 1/10th the size!
There will only ever be one Hoonicorn RTR - but now YOU could be driving the official scale radio-control replica!
- fifteen52 R43 replica 3-piece-wheels
- Replica Hoonicorn tires
- Official replica of the amazing, custom Hoonicorn RTR body shell
- One-piece molded chassis
- Low-profile layout design
- 2S (7.4V) Li-Po battery compatibility
- Full-time shaft-driven 4WD
- Sealed shaft drivetrain
- Bottom-access driveshaft
- Easy-access differentials
- 4-gear metal differentials
- Double-wishbone fully adjustable suspension
- Multiple shock positions
- Tuneable rear suspension
- Aluminium motor mount
- Rear end chassis diffuser
- Rubber-sealed bearings
- Length: 431mm (17")
- Height: 127mm (5")
- Width: 200mm (7.9")
- Wheelbase: 254mm (10")
- 1 x fully assembled RTR car
- 1 x 2.4GHz radio controller
- 1 x 7.2v, 2000mAh Ni-MH battery
- 1 x wall battery charger
Like our Facebook page today and lookout for attractive deals and promotions!
Disclaimer - All product specifications/features are manufacturer claims. InTrigg Hobbies does not take responsibility for any damages and/or injuries arising from customer's wrongful usage or abuse. Such will be the cases of the product coming into contact with water, dropping of product from heights or incorrect care for rechargeable battery.