Losi 1/10 Baja Rey 4WD Desert Truck Brushless RTR with AVC (Blue)
This product is currently sold out.
The Losi® Baja Rey™desert truck is built on one of the most advanced chassis ever conceived for a ready-to-run vehicle. It comes equipped with a Dynamite® 3800Kv brushless power system, as well as a long-travel suspension, so you tear across all types of terrain at speeds of 45mph or more! And you'll do so with the full-throttle freedom that only AVC® technology can provide.
Baja-Inspired Chassis with Long-Travel Suspension
The Losi development team started from the ground up with an entirely new chassis design that brilliantly blends scale realism with functional 4WD capabilities. The foundation consists of a 3mm, hard-anodized aluminum chassis plate that is integrated with a realistic roll cage made of super-tough composite material. To this it adds a long-travel, independent front suspension and 4-link live rear axle that look and function exactly like their full-scale counterparts.
- Realistic, Baja-inspired chassis design
- 3mm hard-anodized aluminum chassis plate
- Coil-Over Oil-Filled Shocks
- Integrated chassis roll cage
- Long-travel suspension
- 4-link live rear axle
- Easy-access battery compartment
- Easy-Access Motor
- 4-Piece Bolt-On Body Panels
- Dynamite® 3800Kv Brushless Power System
- Sealed Metal-Gear Transmission and Diffs
- Waterproof Electronics
- The Full-Throttle Freedom of AVC® Technology
- Functional spare tire mounted on roll cage
- Length:21.6 in (540mm)
- Width:12.6 in (320mm)
- Height:7.6 in (190mm)
- Ground Clearance:2.2 in (55mm)
- Wheelbase:14.6 in (370mm)
- Weight:6.1 lb (2.8kg)
- Fully assembled 1/10th scale desert/short course truck
- Spektrum, 2.4GHz DX2E with AVC
- Instruction manual
Like our Facebook page today and lookout for attractive deals and promotions!
Disclaimer - All product specifications/features are manufacturer claims. InTrigg Hobbies does not take responsibility for any damages and/or injuries arising from customer's wrongful usage or abuse. Such will be the cases of the product coming into contact with water, dropping of product from heights or incorrect care for rechargeable battery.